Friday, November 26, 2004

To Get TFC or Not

Aaahhh... I was really excited when I found out TFC was already coming to Singapore. Okay, I have to admit I first emailed ABS CBN inquiring why there wasn't TFC yet here and they replied that they were coordinatign with Starhub. So they emailed em this week, informing me that starting today there would already be TFC. Come on, I need my ASAP Mania and The Buzz! Ricky Lo's article is one of the first things I read in the morning. And that ain't enough!

So I did check the Starhub website today and TFC is so expensive! 15 dollars plus tax for one measly channel! It's more expensive than HBO or Star Movies. What the hell. 15 dollars could last me at least 5 meals in a month. It is almost equivalent to a month subscription of Home Cable in Manila.

But then again, it also just costs two trips to the cinema. I can go away with that. Hmmm.... it also just costs three overtimes, in a month which isn't so hard to do since I can just surf till eight.

I mean, I doubt I can ask Ingrid and Marnie to split it with me since I bet I would be the only one watching the Filipino channels (though Marnie is into local shows too, hehe. Maybe I can convince him...)

Oh well...

Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home