Friday, November 26, 2004

Rama 3 Bangkok

Finally, I'm able to post the pics of my last project. I don't know what was wrong when I first posted them. Anyways, a backgrounder. It is a competition project in Bangkok. It is mad eup of high-rise and low-rise residential unit towers, for upper class residents. It was a very exciting project for me. Although we only ahd two weeks to work on it and it needed major overtime work, I enjoyed designing (woohoo!) although I am not confident with my skills. Nicholas and Mun Kit were quite helpful though, revising some stuff, but still kept the integrity of my original design. Naks! Haha. Well it tunred out pretty okay though.

Here are the pics.

This is a view from Rama 3 River. You can see the low-rise towers I designed!




Then this is the four-bedroom units that I designed the elevation for. Wish it was colored though.




Then this is the two- and three-bedroom units that I designed from plan to elevation.


2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger mush said...

Risha...all i can say is...panalo. hehe.:D

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Ang galing Rish! /me gapes. I haven't even practiced designing. You're a shoo-in for top-place. hehehe. :) Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home