Monday, November 29, 2004

Big Sis on a Friday Night

Last Friday I watched the Incredibles (great movie!) with a group of SMU (Singapore Management University) freshmen (read: 18 to 19 years old!). A few of them (actually only two) I've met in the UP Alumni thingie I attended a month or two ago. The rest I just met that evening. A couple of guys are actually cute! (Nannah, maybe Leeanne would be interested. wahahhahah!)

Well guessing game. Only one of us in the pic is not Filipino. I won't spill on what nationality since that might give it away. So who is it?


2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

I can't see their faces up close!!! Waah. So forgive me if I take a shot in the dark...hahaha. And tell me if I'm wrong about the stuff I'm gonna say ok? I think the guy with glasses looks good (from afar). His smile is pretty nice. I'm guessing that the one who's not Filipino is the girl in the maroon top. I could say the Chinese looking guy in the jacket...but that would be too easy. Hahaha :)

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa is not Filipino.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home