Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2007... a new beginning

I've been taking things here at work one day at a time. I've come to realize that I have to change shift soon.

It's been very bleak. I ask myself once in a while what I am doing here, doing things that I do not enjoy, or ever thought I would do.

I feel like an impostor.

I feel like I'm in a loveless marriage.

Time to move on.

And I'm not saying these because I'm being lazy since I'll be flying home soon for the the holidays. I've felt this way since the beginning of the year.

So maybe I should look forward to 2007 since I will force myself to face new roads and challenges. And who knows, happiness may just come with it.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger jai said...

hi there,..
how r u?


http://menarique.blogspot.com/index.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home