Sunday, October 15, 2006

minority

Although saying I am "pissed" is too strong a word, I have been quited pissed, irritated, with my flatmates lately.

With the two of them getting married by the year-end, the other common room in our apartment will be vacant soon. So we've been looking for a new flatmate. We have agreed once that preferably not a guy, and preferably not someone who smokes.

Then lo and behold, I get an email yesterday from my flatmate, with her saying they have found a replacement... and ta-da! A guy! No consultation from me, no introduction.

As if I can still do anything else. I'm just the minority here anyways.

Maybe this is being juvenile of me. But living with non-family people is not a piece of cake.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a lady officemate looking for a new place for herself and her lady friend. dida cristobal, batchmate ni deo sa up arki.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home