Friday, July 07, 2006

44 days to go...

So near yet so far. I know it will fly by fast cuz it just seemed like last week that I went to the nearest SISTIC outlet on the first day they released the Coldplay tickets, but I still ended up not buying. That was 19th of May. From then till now, a lot of things happened. But they're all a blur. Emotional anguish. Fun times.

But I really can't wait till my flight home. This is the longest I was away so far. The longest before this was the very first time and I waited 6 months before my trip Christmas 2004. Now it will be 8 months since I was last home. I know, I should be getting used to it. But still not I guess. Even if I saw a part of my family during the Chinese New Year break and also a couple of months ago. It still isn't the same as going back to the life I once had back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home