Tuesday, May 09, 2006

yes, i'm still alive

It feels like ages since I last updated my blog. It's not that I have nothing to write. Just lately I haven't been so enthusiastic about things. With the uncertainty of the things to come my way for the next months, I guess I just want to speed things up and find out what is next for me.

Okay, maybe I'm speaking in riddles.

I just hope it were August already. Or December. Or February. These months should be good milestones. And hopefully by then I have already made my decisions, or better yet, I have found my place.

This should be my quarter-life crisis. Is quarter-life crisis always related to work? Someone asked me a couple of weeks ago, "How are you? Happy?" I replied almost instantly, "Happy with life, not with work." And when I let go of those words I think I meant it. I felt like I meant it. So it should be good that my work isn't my life. Something I made sure of months and months ago when I did all I could to avoid working extra hours. There's more to life than work. So if I refer back to Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, I should be glad that all my issues are concerning the rubber ball, which is work. While all other glass balls are doing okay.

So maybe I'm doing alright. I shouldn't worry too much. As my mom advised me, that the right thing will come my way. Everything is for a reason. And I know she's right. I just gotta be patient.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over two hundred years old?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone prescription[/url][/b]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home