Tuesday, March 28, 2006

and good morning to you too!

The office bitch makes it a habit on picking on my emails and correspondences. She's as obsessive compulsive as obsessive compulsive can be.

I sent our contractor this email this morning:

Dear Quaker,



We refer to your submission ref. SPL/A61/Arch/1057/05 dated 16 March 06 on the Wardrobe Cabinets. As per BPPL's request, please verify if there would no cost implication if we change the internal finish of the wardrobe cabinets from white melamine to 'oak' melamine (fine line).

We hope for your urgent reply.

Thanks and regards,
Moi

Then the office bitch somewhat scolded me that my email wasn't clear. She said, not the whole interior of the wardrobe cabinet is to be changed to oak melamine. Isn't my email clear that only the areas currently in white melamine is to be changed to oak melamine?


Aaaaahhhhh! I can't do enough to please her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home