Monday, February 27, 2006

while i'm away

It saddens me about these political issues in the Philippines. I've already accepted the fact for the past weeks and months that the value of the peso has been improving. I'm sacrificing the lower value of my dollar salary for the future of the Philippines.

Then here it goes again. Something to shake up the Philippine stability. For a while I was guilty for being glad and thankful I'm not in Manila right now. But then I guess you can't blame me.

But how then, when I plan to come back home in the future?

I spent Saturday with fellow alumni members, and some of them just joked about the rallies going on. I guess with all these commotion for the past years, it has become a joke. Too redundant. Mocking what the EDSA revolution of 1986 achieved.

I'm not closing my eyes and ears to what's going on in the Philippines. It is still my home. I just pray that all of these will resolved soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home