Friday, February 17, 2006

shopping philosophies

Here I go again. When I was so proud of myself for not buying any clothing item since after the Chinese New Year break, I chanced upon the Charles & Keith sale and bought myself a pair of shoes. In fairness to myself, I was just thinking the other day that I needed a pair of dressy black shoes. And voila, there it was before my very eyes. And they had my size. Perfect.

My sister told me she keeps on buying clothes because she has a lot of events to wear them to. What about me? I just like shopping for the sake of shopping. For the sake of finding a good bargain. I don't go out that often. In fact, I have several pieces of clothes that I have yet to wear since I haven't found a good occasion to wear them.

It's funny that when I meant to shop a lot (like in Bangkok) I ended up hardly buying for myself. I ended up buying mostly for other people. But when I'm not supposed to buy anything, I do. The screwed up ways of the world truly.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger joyce said...

Good for you! The last time I went to Charles and Keith, they're on sale but they only have sizes which are either too big or too small for me... and di pa ganung cheapo yung mga sale items nila no!

Oks lang naman to get good finds even if you don't need them, coz when the time comes na naghahanap ka na... wala kang mahahanap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home