Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day and Me

It's another Valentine's Day. Still nothing special. Somehow suitors have this perfect timing to stop courting me in time for them not to give me anything on this day. Hahaha. Or maybe it's me with the bad timing. Giving them the signals that I'm not interested before February. But I'm okay, I don't get all sentimental on this particular day. Good thing I never really experienced any special or extraordinary Valentine's.

My history when it comes to this day is just watching every other girl in my high school class receiving flowers from boyfriends and suitors, manning the booth for our college organization as a fund-raiser, speaking to a college professor about my angel and what the future has in store for me, a guy I had an understanding with just texting me the "Happy Valentines Day" greeting (cheapskate!), and something I did last year that only some of my family and friends know. Haha.

But it's two years in a row that my parents sent me the same sms message. Not the exact words, but the key words were still there. I couldn't help but grin when I got them, wondering if they just saved it from last year and just resent them.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger joyce said...

hindi nga... di nagparamdam mga suitors mo?! reject na sila.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home