Friday, January 27, 2006

Are you a fanatic?

Okay, I know I wasn't supposed to write again before I fly to Bangkok but this blog, by Les, made me want to join the bandwagon.

Basically, it just asks you for ten things you've ever been a fan of in your whole life.

So here's mine:

1. the o.c. (I don't really have a crush on anyone in it. But the whole package is just addicting. Downloaded music played in the series, etc.)
2. one tree hill (chad michael murray... bryan greenberg... yada yada; downloaded the music too.)
3. n*sync (Wwhen I still used to think JC Chasez was cute. But I realized later one that Justin's the hot one! I'll definitely watch their concert if they go on tour!)
4. F4 (Like les, I was late too. Blame it on my summer job then.)
5. Will Friedle (from Boy Meets World...hahahaha)
6. Paolo Santos (Better believe it! During those acoustic days...)
7. American Idol season 4 (sorry Les if I'm sounding like I'm copying you but we ARE from the same era hehehe)
8. Dawson's Creek (before the oc and one tree hill)
9. Bob Ross (from i channel... I would buy the same paint brushes he had and painted while watching him... hahahah)
10. VJ Utt!!!

This great! What a way to reminisce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home