Wednesday, January 18, 2006

i wish...

I was reading someone's blog last night and I couldn't help but envy that in six weeks she was able to go to Corregidor, Laguna, Boracay, Sydney, and New York. Can you imagine? If I had that freedom (and money!) to do just that. My planner now has the map of the world, and one day I'll mark out all the places I want to go to. I also checked out the three main budget airlines that fly to and fro Singapore. There are a few destinations they reach that I wish to go to someday.

Which is hard you know? Right now, I am limited to traveling during Chinese New Year (where traveling is more expensive!) and Christmastime wherein I would just want to be with my family. But then again, maybe this year I could ask my family if they want to go somewhere in the Philippines huh? That would be something quite different. When we were younger we used to go to Baguio every December (aside from the summer Baguio trip) and ever since the earthquake, that dwindled down. I miss it actually.

I know I haven't been maximizing my chances of traveling. Has to do with my lapses of homesickness, and my other financial obligations. Maybe once that is settled I can loosen up a bit huh?

Who wants to join me in being a jetsetter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home