Friday, January 13, 2006

i could be such a dork

I was taking a tea break this afternoon, trying to answer a puzzle in a weekly free magazine, named I-S Magazine. It was the second time for me to try solving one, and I was quite successful the first time. If I remember right, I solved the first one at the midst of my boredom during my budget flight home.

But this second time, I couldn't quite seem to get it.


After approximately 15 minutes of answering it, I realized that the puzzle was flawed. Check it out:


When it clearly stated that each 3x3 box should contain the numbers 1 to 9 without any number appearing twice, NUMBER 8 APPEARS TWICE IN THE FRIGGIN 3x3 BOX I MARKED!

So there, I wasn't able to solve the puzzle.

In my frustration, I emailed the people behind the magazine. I just told them to be more aware so I can solve it again next time.

Yes, yes, I'm a number dork. So shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home