Thursday, January 05, 2006

eeekkk!

I was quite stressed today when I found out my sister couldn't find an available lodging for our Bangkok-Phuket trip. When it's just a few weeks away! I've been pestering her for months now to book but she said it was too early. I tried calling an agent while I was home, but the girl said I'd have to wait till first week of January. They're a friggin travel agency! Don't they know Asian hotels get booked over Chinese New Year?!?

So I've made a few reservations online, will find out tomorrow if any is confirmed. Don't know how much it would cost me.

But I have a few last, last-last, last-last-last resorts, if I won't be able to find lodging:

1. For Bangkok, just go there and backpack around finding available accommodations. My colleague advised me to do this. He said I'd even get it cheaper. Good thing I'll be arriving at Bangkok a day before the rest (namely, my mom, dad and sister)

2. Also for bangkok, have my whole troup bunk in with the parents of my friend (also my sister's friend) who are based there. We have to be thick-skinned to do this hehe.

3. For both Bangkok and Phuket, my sister and I can hook up with gorgeous guys (VJ Utt look-alikes?) and bunk in with them. Hahaha.

4. For Phuket, just tent along the beach. If possible.

So there, in my moments of stress I came out with this list. I do hope everything works out just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home