Tuesday, January 03, 2006

resolutions

I know it's been a while since a while since I last wrote in my dear ol' blog (relative to my usual rate, haha). But flying home for the holidays and all, and the terribly slow dial-up internet connection back home, I just wasn't able to write an entry. I have a half done one in my laptop though, which I started in the plane, during my trip back here in SG. I'll just post it another day. It's more or less just a lowdown of my holiday.

Anyways, going back to my entry title.

Yup, yup, here I am again with my resolutions for this year. I do hope I get to follow them!

1. Practise a more healthy lifestyle. Take note, I didn't write "diet". I want it to be more long-term than my past diets. So far, I've been very good since the 31st of December. So I'm hoping since I didn't eat much during the first day of the year, the rest would be good. I'll cross my fingers!

2. Be more honest. A bit vague, but I'll work on this.

3. Travel more. Starting the end of this month. Instead of flying home (a bit too early to fly home again anyways) I'll be flying to Bangkok and Phuket. I've booked my tickets. My folks and sis will follow suit. Hopefully everything goes well!

4. Be more generous. Be less of a stickler.

5. Be more disciplined when it comes to shopping.

6. Be more organized.

7. Find more rakets. (haha)

8. Keep it touch more with my friends.

9. Be more serious about putting up a business (or more), hopefully by the end of this year.

10. Be more sociable. I know, with us signing up for Cable TV and unlimited internet I'll be doomed. But I'll make some more effort to go out.

There. That sounds like a good list. Let me see which ones I'll be faithful to!

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger joyce said...

I was just wondering... is "practise" british and "practice" american english?

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

correct!

hi rish, welcome back. were you in national bookstore mega last saturday? i thought i saw you.

happy new year!!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger RT said...

Joyce, not sure. Maybe? Or is it just like advise (verb) and advice (noun)?

Kenneth, hmm... not sure. Puro mall lang kasi inatupag ko for the past weeks hehe. So maybe it was me :) Bakit di mo ako tinawag?

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if that was you medyo mabilis lakad mo paalis e, someone was calling you (sister or mom?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home