Monday, November 21, 2005

stressing over the remaining days

Just a countdown. It's technically ten days till we move apartment (could be earlier or later by a couple of days) It's eleven days till our office annual dinner. It's seventeen days till I fly home.

I haven't started packing for our move. I haven't made my costume for the annual dinner. I haven't bought all the prizes for our lucky draw. The office hasn't reimbursed me for some of the prizes, darn them. I haven't started fixing the stuff I'm bringing home when I fly. And I have to clean my room and bathroom. Ugh.

So much to do, so little time. Of course I also want to meet up with friends before I fly home. I also want to do some personal shopping for my Christmas gifts, pasalubong and for myself too. I'm kind of thankful my client and contractor aren't replying yet to my emails so I don't really have any reason to work further on my project.

I just want all these to be over and be home with my family. So near yet so far.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Woah. Pretty tight sched huh?
Anyway, kaya mo yan. Just remember to have fun while doing those things kasi they're events that should bring you excitement, not stress! :D

By the way, i DID get to see Constantine! I posted the pictures and videos on my Multiply site...wala kasing video-upload thing here in blogger eh...

check it out
dedmalang.multiply.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home