Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sometimes i find myself weird

I attended two meetings this morning. The second meeting ended just a few minutes before our lunch break so I had the cab driver bring me to one of the malls adjacent to the office. Halfway, the driver started talking like a tour guide, pointing out the different spots we passed by, and even adding some trivia.

I don't know where he got the idea that I was a tourist. But crazy ol' me, when he asked me if I was here for work or for studying, I just replied "For business." Somehow Ididn't want to make him feel stupid for assuming that I was new to the city.

So he went on and on. He asked me several stuff like how long I was staying, and if it was my first time here. I played along telling him I was only staying for five days and indeed it was my first time.

Haha, I do have my weird ways sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home