Monday, October 31, 2005

the search is over

No, I'm not singing the Survivor hit. But finally, my housemates and I found a condo unit to transfer to... right in our own condominium! I was actually hoping to find one within the same development due to accessibility and what not. I don't know about my housemates. They kind of wanted something new but I bet they were still hoping it would be the same.

The tiring phase of viewing units available are over. No more pesky agents calling me.

Just the hassle of moving, but at least we minimized the distance and do not have to get movers!

It should be fun starting off in a clean slate (literally?)

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when's the house-warming? hahah. anyway, do you have arki friends looking for jobs here? our ofc is looking for Filipino designers (pinoys have a good track record in our ofc!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home