Friday, October 14, 2005

Reviews 3

Woah, after just one week here I am again with my reviews :) (will show you how bored I was during the week)

I spent the evenings this week watching movies so here you go!

#1 The Prince and Me
Category: Movie

I always look out for these chick flicks. So finally Monday night I watched this Julia Stiles starrer. It had a bland plot, lack of conflict. As my cousin said, it's like a Pinoy movie. But the main leads made up for it. I just love Julia Stiles for her being so simple and the guy is so cute! Love his accent. Still a fun watch nevertheless, with great snapshots of Denmark.

Rating: 3 1/2 stars


#2 The Dukes of Hazzard
Category: Movie

I expected much more from this movie. With Sean William Scott in it, I expected it to be as fun and goofy as Road Trip. Guess not. I was even sidetracked for some bits of the movie. That's it, have nothing else to say.

Rating: 1 1/2 stars


#3 The 40-Year Old Virgin
Category: Movie

This is much, much better than the Dukes of Hazzard. I don't know where else Steve Carrell starred in, but he's a funny dude. Quite natural. Several funny moments, and the ending is hilarious! Not the best movie of all time, but something to amuse you for a couple of hours.

Rating: 4 stars

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger mush said...

hey! i watched the Prince and Me!:D Julia Stiles is the best, and cute nga yung guy dun, hehe.:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home