Saturday, September 24, 2005

nothing like stress to ruin my diet

I was very proud of myself. Three days straight of having little carbs, having an apple for dinner, and hardly having snacks. Then I exercised every evening, even went swimming aside from the aerobic workout for one day.

Then came my boss to ruin it by assignming me to work on a design competition project due in 10 days. Geez.

Did I ever say I always binged whenever I was stressed, depressed or lonely?

So bam, for the past two days I've been eating enough for the three days that made myself so proud. I have to go back to the groove at least righ after the competition deadline. Or else I'll look disgusting for my cousin's wedding in December.

Anyways, enough about that. Today was quite a hectic day.

From a late night last night since I brought home work, I only got five hours of sleep. I had to get up early since I wanted to practice before my swimming lessons. To make up from missing the session last week.

Maybe I wasn't thinking straight with everything occupying my mind. I almost forgot to put on sunblock. Then I purposely left my handphone since I didn't want to rent a locker at the public pool. Then geez, the clincher was that I left my keys. And of all days my housemates left early.

So going to my swimming lessons and during my lessons, I was playing in my mind the worst scenarios on how I would be able to get myself into the apartment, and being able to go to work (yep, have to work this weekend).

Panic, panic.

Good thing I had my wallet. I only had one number in my wallet and she wasn't answering.

So after my lessons I went straight to my other friend's place to call my housemate. And it turns out my housemates have gone back. So lucky me. I was already prepared to meet them anywhere in Singapore just to borrow their key. Thank goodness they were back to save me from doing that.

So what a way to start the day eh?

The rest of the day wasn't so bad. Was pretty productive when I went to work for a few hours. Afterwards I treated myself to a late lunch (around five already) at a more expensive than usual resto. The food wasn't outstanding though. But it was a complete meal, and the service was good. I would have been as happy if I ate at Carl's Jr. though. Will reserve that for next week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home