Monday, September 19, 2005

keeping quiet

As I look back I realize that there have been several times I kept mum on things that were my fault.

I'm quite guilty actually.

This morning I spilled some of my Milo on the carpet. I didn't know I did, until I saw the auntie cleaning up the stain. Oh dear. I was too distracted (with work, etc) that I didn't really notice when I was walking down the corridor. I shut up. But I felt so bad.

I'm sure that wasn't the only occasion I kept quiet when it was my fault. I don't know why I don't have the guts to own up during these occasions. I don't know if you call them white lies, but I just call them saving my ass.

I'm sorry to all those I bothered with these small faults of mine.

I guess I haven't learned how to be mature about these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home