Tuesday, September 13, 2005

blogging

I'm not one of those people who announce to the world that I have a blog. I could mention to someone that I have a blog but I don't give them the link or even invite them to view it. Which, I guess is weird of me, since this website could be viewed by just about anyone.

But who would be bored or stalker-material enough to find my blog right?

...Okay, maybe I shouldn't say that. I am underestaimating my charm for the odd ones of the world. Haha.

Yes, I know some of my friends linked me to their blogs. But I think I have it under control so far. For a while I panicked when I found out someone I didn't like so much came across it. But I realized, so what? I didn't really care how he/she would think of it anyways.

I guess I am just aware that there are some entries that if the person involved would see it, I'd be busted. Hehe. I haven't been to conscious about anonimity. Maybe I should especially after I saw in the news that a couple of bloggers were arrested for racist remarks.

Oh well, but otherwise, thanks to all who have been reading my entries no matter how senseless they are! There aren't really much of you, but I do appreciate your reading :)

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home