Friday, September 16, 2005

pin-up

I never had my own bedroom before I moved. So I never really experienced decorating my own room, buying my own furniture, or even changing my own bedsheets. As a little girl I never even had the chance to pin up a photo of Jason Priestly (hahahaha) or whoever else I saw in Big Bopper and Teen Beat.

But now I finally have my own room, change my own sheets, do my own laundry... I couldn't really do much. My flatmates and I could move anytime, so I don't want to stock up on too much furniture (even if I totally need a desk and a wardrobe). I have to make do withthe semi-portable items from IKEA.

Buying clothes, I also hold back (aside from the fact that I don't want to spend too much). And everytime I fly home I bring with me items that I've gotten tired of, or just don't need.

Then bedsheets... I just rotate with my only two sets. I'm just going to use them unless the colors fade from too much washing, then maybe I can fly in a new set.

And as for pin-ups, no, I don't have John Cusack or Chad Michael Murray on my walls. The closest I guess is the brochure of the photo shoot I was part of -- mainly of the gorgeous model I had to stare at. (sigh...)

And above my bed is an A3-sized printout of a house that serves as my inspiration for the house I'm currently designing.

My current room isn't my ideal room, but it should do for now.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Introducing Myself
Hello, dear O'Reilly readers. This post marks a new chapter in my blogging history, which extends backwards to before we called them blogs.
nice little blog you have here, if you'd like a look at my Spyware Remover related site, feel free...if you likeSpyware Remover stuff that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home