Tuesday, September 20, 2005

numb

Today is the first birthday of my nephew (my one and only godchild). It's sad that I'm away on such an important day.

My sister just sent me an mms of my nephew's very first haircut. He looked like such a grown boy in his collared polo and his zoolander pose. I miss that boy so much. His birthday party would be this Sunday and all I could do is call them then.

Oh well, the price I have to pay.

Then just a while ago, a friend of mine posted new pics from a recent birthday party. She was a highschool classmate of mine. But now my cousins hang out with her more often. As often as weekly I think. My cousins see more of my old friends that I do. I just wrote to her and said I'll see them all on December. It's just around the corner anyway. At least I have my cousins as my link. Better than nothing.

And as one of my cousins said, I can still catch up when it comes to keeping in touch with friends.

I hope so, I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home