Tuesday, October 11, 2005

stressing over moving

My flatmates and I are being evicted. Haha. The unit's owner has given us our two-month's notice to look for a new place. And to think I was already set in staying there and renewing our contract with them.

But tough luck. I'm really hoping that we still find a unit in the same development. But I haven't found one so far. I've contacting agents and searching the net, but nothing seems right (of course since our budget isn't so high) A government housing unit isn't even in our choices.

And employing an agent doesn't come cheap, as we have to pay them at least half a month's rent if they find something we like. Geez.

The cheaper ones are the walk-up apartments that don't always have seurity, and no pool. Just when I'm learning to swim.

Oh well, good luck to us. I'll just pray we get lucky enough to get a place as good as our current one.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger joyce said...

ha! ganda ganda ng unit nyo and you have to move?! so... malalayo ka na sa geylang... sa mga kainan and all. :(

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

What? Why are they kicking you out? :p Anyway, I hope you find a good place soon...:)

About my blog. Hehe. Yeah, puro nalang angst yung laman nun nowadays. Im not in a very good mood lately, I guess. But I'm ok now, good mood na ulit! Haha. It was just a phase siguro.

And it's raining here everyday pa. Grrr. :( I hate it when it rains and I'm out of the house. I hate getting my feet wet. Hehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home