Sunday, October 09, 2005

aftermath

First of, I'd like to thank my friends who cared enough to contact me after reading my previous post about my moment of depression. Thanks, guys, truly appreciate it. And I realize who my true friends are.

I generally feel better, yet there are still times that it creeps up and I feel sad. But I try to get rid of that feeling as fast as it comes. It's tough. But that's the way it should be. My theory is that for someone in my situation you have to learn to detach your emotions sometimes.

At least there were several stuff that kept me occupied during the week. To try to forget. Try to ease the heavy feeling.

There are still some things that bother me though. I have this feeling that my relationship with one of my friends is slowly deteriorating. Okay, maybe that's a bit harsh. I just feel we're drifting apart. Reading my friend's emails make me feel worse instead of the opposite. Does true friendship mean I should overlook those?

I'm one of those people who's never had a best friend. Maybe I have always been a loner in a sense. Maybe I never learned how to be a good friend. Maybe I still have time to learn. Just that I feel selfish sometimes, feeling bad when I realize that I value someone more than he or she values me. Maybe my definition of friendship is all screwed up.

I just have so much to learn still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home