Wednesday, October 12, 2005

future goal

When I grow up, I want to be... a housewife.

Yes, and I think I'm sure. Wait, I believe I'm serious.

So if that does happen and I complain about being bored, send me this link. But I doubt I would be bored. I'd rather have that than be bored at work.

I think I'm pretty good in pre-occupying myself when I'm bored.

When I was a kid, I would pay Monopoly on my own if I was bored senseless. You know how it works? I play against the bank. Every time I fall on a property I've already bought, the bank would pay me. Hahaha. I don't know the logic of it. I guess when I was a kid I was dead et on becoming rich. Hehe.

I'm sure I did other weird stuff to keep me busy but I can't recall them now.

So maybe once I'm a housewife I can come up with more productive things. It won't be sobad, really.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger joyce said...

actually, it's one of my fears to be bored pag housewife pala destiny ko. sige, maging housewife ka tapos sabihan mo ako how's it.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger mush said...

hehe just a thought. pwede bang maging house person na lang, minus the wife? just kidding. pero just a thought huh? siguro pag mega rich na tayo...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home