Thursday, October 13, 2005

i would have hated monk if he were my colleague

Monk was one of the shows I watched during my ol' cable television days. It was a fun watch, feeling like Monk's an older version of Encyclopedia Brown.

Anyways, I think there should be a limit to obsessive compulsiveness (is that the noun version or did I just make it up?) Being OC almost goes hand in hand in becoming a nagger.

I was quite irritated with my colleague this afternoon when she pointed out to be in a haughty manner that when I log in the correspondences I send out my initials should be in all caps, as only the secretaries should use the small letters. So with her being one of the semi-superior people in the office (dunno if her ultra-short skirts landed her the position) I said "okay". But when I checked the logs, I saw that my other colleague involved in it used small letters! Argh! Just because I'm just an architectural assistant she can bully me?

Spare me the bitchiness, girl.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. :p People at work, especially if they're higher in rank than you, tend to abuse that power, even in the most subtle of ways.

My boss is such a sarcastic person, and he has this stick up his butt all the time, nakakainis! Hahaha. I mean, if he's gonna tell us to do something, kailangan pa ba sarcastic?? Pwede naman direchuhin diba? What a waste of time. Hay.

Work-related stress. With co-workers like these, who can blame us?!? Hehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home