Wednesday, October 26, 2005

interior designer for the day

Actually, more of for a couple of hours. Last minute my pregnant colleague had me go to a meeting for a small project I'm taking over while she's on maternity leave. Which could be tomorrow or next week. Yes, her water is about to break, haha.

So off I went to the client's posh office as she explained to me the changes she wanted made for the toilet renovation. I thought I was just there as a sound board to absorb all the changes she made, but the client is nice (so far) and was asking me what my opinions were. She's a designer for the developing company so she knew what she was talking about. But it felt good that she was listening to my opinions, and whenever I raised some issues.

She then brought me to their newly renovated toilets in the podium level where the retail shops were. I think it's one of the best toilets I've been to in a mall. She asked me if I frequented the mall, I honestly said no. Haha. So she gave me a quick tour of their tenants (Cute guy alert in one surgical office!) and I told her yes, I'll visit more often. BS! But then, maybe I should visit the surgical office hahaha.

So for a couple of hours I experienced the sophisticated part of my profession. And it's not bad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home