Monday, October 31, 2005

Christmas wishlist!

I know! October just ended. But it's just 35 days before I fly home. It's coming so quickly! And they're already starting to put up the Christmas decors along Orchard road. Got a bit sentimental seeing them.

Anyway -- friends, stalkers and what not, if you're sweet enough to get me something this Christmas, let me help you a bit. I still have a few minutes left to waste so allow me. Promise, I tried to be as realistic as possible. ;)

Here's my list for now. I kept it at ten. :)

1. A strong foldable umbrella - something that I shouldn't take for granted. I've destroyed at least four I think in my stay here.
2. A body scrub - totally have no idea how much one costs. But my tan from my swimming lessons is disgusting! I used to think it wasn't possible for me to grow dark. But ever since college, my skin has been getting darker and darker. Ugh.
3. Phone casing for my 6610i. Mine's battered already. Poor one. I don't mind black, pink, blue or white. Something that suits me, okay?
5. Boxing gloves. If you're generous enough, the punching bag as well. Haha. So I my kickboxing workout would be more effective.

6. Pilates/ yoga mat. Should suit well with our new place.
7. Robert Powell's SCDA Architects book. Yeah, I know it costs quite a bit.
8. 256MB or more thumb drive. My 128Mb one isn't enough.
9. Gift certificate from Shopwise or SM or Mercury Drug (haha, don't ask why)
10. Sponsoring of my shopping spree at the ukay-ukay when I fly home. Come on! It's just the ukay-ukay! How much could it be? :P

P.S. Belated Happy Halloween everyone! I swear, I don't think this country doesn't even know halloween exists, except for some pumpkins in the grocery. How corny. I want my trick or treating!


P.P.S My prayers for my departed loved ones.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site you have thank you.
Mary

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ano daw????

anyway, i'm also thinking of giving MYSELF a copy of the SCDA book. i'll let you borrow it sometimes, haha. it's quite an expensive book, but worth the cost.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger RT said...

Hahaha, it's okay. But thanks. I borrowed our office's copy. Improvement na nga yung request ko ngayon. Last year I was asking for the Phaidon Atlas one! Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home