Tuesday, November 08, 2005

irky people

I was exposed to several irksome people for the past two days. Bless their souls.


CASE #1. Our landlord visited our unit out of the blue last night. Just to make measurements for the work they'll be doing once we move out. If coming unannounced (or maybe my housemate just failed to inform me?) was bad enough they chose to arrive when it was time for my Monday TV show (It's Project Runway Day!) They took their sweet time measuring. Good thing my housemate and I cleaned up the common areas during the weekend, but I wasn't prepared so I wasn't able to fix up my own spaces. Oh well, they're getting rid of us already anyways.

CASE #2. During lunch, I decided to pick up several stuff at the grocery since my resources were running low. I cook three times a day, so of course the turnover will be fast. I miscalculated my need for this week so I wasn't able to do my grocery-shopping during the weekend.

When I was on the lift going back to the office, one of my senior colleagues (the yucky guy who heads one of the projects I'm helping with) was there too. He was asking me why I did my grocery, blah blah. Maybe he was just making conversation but his tone always sounds like "he knows everything and you don't". Aargh. So what the heck. I try to avoid him in most cases.

He's just a sad fool.

CASE #3. Then there's my stalker (my makeup-loving stalker). I saw him, like after what, two months? Or more? He told me that the design I did for him is almost complete. Geez! I didn't even know that they have started construction! I bet he didn't even follow my design. He said he'll be sending pics. Yeah, right. But the good news is that he'll be flying home to the Philippines for good by this month. Whoopee! That's one worry down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home