Monday, December 05, 2005

and we're down to three

These past few days have been so hectic. I'm just scared that I'll get sick when I fly home. So tiring, really. I had to juggle work, co-organizing our office annual dinner which was last Friday, co-organizing our alumni Christmas party which was yesterday, moving apartments, and doing last minute errands before flying home.

Phew.

And I inserted watching Rent, the musical Saturday afternoon. Which I don't regret at all. Karen Mok's voice was a slight turn-off though. Good thing she's a fine actress and dancer that it made up for it.

The annual dinner was a success if I may say so. More or less everyone dressed up. Reminiscing the 80's and 90's cartoons. I didn't win the top prizes like the ipods or the dvd recorders, but I won a jewellery voucher. Good enough I guess.

Then the alumni Christmas party. It was also fun. Good food. Getting to know more people. Gained a new friend or two. (One guy I met there -- I'm 98% sure he's gay -- has been texting and emailing me. I do hope he's gay cuz I would love to have a gay buddy. If he's actually one of those gays who are in denial. Uh-oh.)

Then my friend who knows my flower-sender told me that Mr. Flower has a hard time communicating with me (which has only been through text!) because he runs out of English. Puh-lease! When did I become Ms. English? I always texted him back with Taglish. Geez. Am I that intimidating?

Oh well, this is just the start of the week. This day's about to end. Two more days of piled up work than it's home sweet home!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Ooh, flower-sender guy is a Filipino? I guess I missed that detail somewhere. Haha. Ang weird naman nun. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home