Tuesday, January 17, 2006

concerts i wouldn't miss

For the past couple of days I was toying with the idea that I wanted to watch the Backstreet Boys concert. But I got turned off by the tickets prices, knowing that it was almost three times more the ones being sold in Manila.

So I just settled in buying a ticket (watching a gal friend) for Westside Story which is still this April, but the tickets are limited. It was quite a good deal. We got the cheapest but it was almost half of the cheapest tickets for BSB.

I started daydreaming a while ago on whose concerts I wouldn't want to miss, given the chance they would do a show here:

1. Maroon 5
2. Coldplay
3. N*Sync (wahahaha)
4. Aqualung
5. The Fray
6. Jimmy Eat World
7. Sarah McLachlan
8. Gary V (even if I've already watched him before)
9. Lifehouse
10. Death Cab for Cutie

I do hope a couple of them would do a show soon!

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

I'm watching BSB! Hahaha. That's on Friday na... (5 days to go from the time I wrote my blog entry)

But that wasn't the reason I was having an anxiety attack. There's another thing that's happening in 5 days (from the time I wrote my blog entry)....BOARD EXAMS!

But I'm still watching the concert. Been a fan since forever. Hahaha.

Arrrrgh!! 3 days to go!!!!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger joyce said...

i suggest wag ka na manood kung nanhihinayang ka. by the next time you fly home, may concert in dvd na available na sa metro walk. hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home