Friday, January 27, 2006

vacation mode

It's an hour and a half till I can officially leave the office to prepare for my flight this afternoon. And I'm in such a vacation mode already that I know I won't be able to finish the work that I was supposed to do today. But it isn't urgent. Just one of those "better-to-be-finished-fast" things, but I failed to finish it. Anyway, enough about work.

I'm such in a vacation mode that I already booked (just an hour ago) my flight for my friend's wedding in August! I know it sounds crazy, but blame it on the can't-miss promos of the budget airlines that fly to Manila. Screw them for pressuring me to organize my leaves for the year at such an early stage. I already have one planned for May (just waiting for another promo by the budget airlines to book my flight haha)

The office is already in quite a festive-lazy mood. It's not really festive for me since I'm not Chinese and I don't celebrate the Chinese New Year. I'm more of, well, lazy. Hahahahah. Doesn't surprise you eh?

By the next time I write I'll have tales from my shopping and bumming expeditions in Thailand.

Cheers everyone!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger joyce said...

teka,... san ka pupunta sa may? and kelan ka uuwi sa august? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home