Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Office Bitch Strikes!

My officemate, a bitch from hell, is at her worst this week. She's rushing for two submissions which should be settled by the end of the week.

Unfortunately, I'm one of her victims since I work with her on two other projects (not those she's rushing for). So I'm getting bitched at for no particular reason, and somehow everything I do is wrong. Or that's just how she's making me feel right now. She made my day start so badly, and I just wanted to cry. I was complaining to my office friends, that one of them even gave me chocolates after lunch, hoping to make me feel better.

I guess I was that bad.

I do hope she doesn't attend the two meetings we have tomorrow. As of now, she said she isn't, but our office planner still says that she's scheduled to go. The last thing I want right now is to spend time alone with her. It will give her more time to deflate my ego.

I'm sorry not all of us can be as great as you, ma'am. If being as great as you would make me turn into something remotely close to how you are now, no thank you.

It's the very first time I just want to curse at someone in the office.

So help me God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home