Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Office Goodbyes

Right this minute, I know of six people who are officially leaving the office within the next few weeks. Four of them have been part of the office for less time than I have. I don't know if this is an eye-opener. Some of them have their own reasons -- deiciding to fly back to London, join husband in the US, etc. Some though are just tired from work.

It saddens me that some of them have been good friends of mine.

But life goes on. There might (or should?) be greener pastures for them. Who knows? I might just join the roster one day. With all these people leaving, despite the number of people the office ss expected to hire, I'm sure that I'm bound to help out in at least one project the ones going will be leaving behind. Good luck to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home