Friday, February 17, 2006

American Idol Fever!

They've trimmed down the finalists to 24. I actually think this batch is a good one. If they're as good or even better than the last batch, I don't know yet but there a few of them that I am looking forward to reach the top!

1. Ace Young. A hottie! And he isn't just good looks. He has the voice to boost and sex appeal that lights up the stage! He's an R&B version of Constantine Margoulis... therefore perfect!

2. Chris Doughtry. I have yet to be a real fan of this guy but he intrigues me. He's unique and he looks okay.

3. Kellie Pickler. Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson in one. What more can you ask for?

4. David Radford. Adorable guy! He seems like a shy goody-goody buy he has a crazy side as seen in the elevator before meeting the judges haha. Someone to watch!

5. Lisa Tucker. People may compare her to Jasmine Trias. But hello, she's much cuter and much more talented than Jasmine!

There. I hope these five make it to the top 12. I don't know what's wrong with America if they don't vote for these people! Of course, I'd want the Filipino guy Sway to make it too since I do like the voice quality of the guys in Drop n Harmony/ 6th Day. But don't blame me for cheering on these five people over him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home