Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Locking Up In My Own Room

For the past couple of weeks I've been locking myself in my room enjoying the solitude. With the aircon turned on at a tolerable thermostat and with my piled up movies and series, I'm a happy girl! The recipe for my content.

I've been having marathons of desperate housewives (season 2), the o.c. and one tree hill (both season 3). They're addicting! And I've squeezed in movies like Brokeback Mountain, Ice Princess, Trainspotting, Underworld Revolution, Derailed, Jarhead, and Dodgeball. Among all these movies I liked Dodgeball and Brokeback Mountain.

I still have Lost Season 2 and Veronica Mars to watch. Plus a couple of Korean series. And movies like Memoirs of a Geisha. I should be preoccupied for the next weeks to come!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! pahiram naman ng mga dvd, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home