Monday, February 27, 2006

learning from pinoy big brother

Yes, to make me feel more in touch with the Philippines I expose myself to the shows in TFC. Especially Sundays wherein we have The Buzz and ASAP, I sometimes watch Pinoy Big Brother.

Although most of the time I think it's all crap, Pinoy Big Brother somehow captures my interest. Not that I watch it everyday but it's interesting enough to watch when there's nothing else good on.

I watched an episode last week (or was it the other week?) that two of the "housemates" agreed to have their heads shaved to be able to offer P100,000 to anyone they want.

For one, Rico Robles --being a guy -- should have no problems at all having his head shaved. He's jst an overly sensitive guy. My hats off to Aleck Bovic (is that how you spell it?) for agreeing to do it. It crossed my mind though that isn't P100K an easy enough amount for these actors/actress/entertainment personalities to earn? Why do they have to go to such measures to earn that P100K.

Although I know that P100K can go a long way, I don't think I'll be able to do it. Although believe me, I could sympathize with the situation of having the chance to help someone else out. For a million, maybe I could. Half a million at least. (Although easier said than done. Maybe you can try offering me an amount now and we can see how I will react haha).

The things we discover when we watch the television. I don't know if it makes me more insightful or the opposite. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home