Monday, March 06, 2006

personal shopper and headhunter at you service!

For the past months I've realized that I have a fulltime job of being an architectural assistant, but I have also served as a tourist guide, personal shopper and headhunter.

Among the three I like being a tourist guide the least. For one, Singapore isn't know for its tourist spots so don't expect me to visit those "must-see places" more than once. No thank you. But if you're gorgeous and available, anytime! Wahahaha. (I meant a guy, of course!)

Being a personal shopper is fine by me. I spend most of my lunch break in the mall. And a good way to waste money for myself is to do errands for others. I've looked for stuff like baby thermometers, watches, digicams, adult diapers and men's undershirts. It could be quite interesting. Maybe if there was a Singapore Price is Right I would have been a good contestant!

Now for the past couple of weeks, people have been approaching me for possible employment here in Singapore. I helped people by forwarding their CVs and what not. My sister is having me help a couple of friends of hers. But i'm glad to help for two reasons: (1) if they end up finding work here, a couple more potential friends for me and (2) more reason for my sister to think of working here. Having a sister/ relative work here too would answer all my issues!

So I'm quite a jill(?) of all trades. So if you wanna hire me for anything for my spare time just let me know! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home