Tuesday, February 28, 2006

living nightmare

Something totally freaky happened to me this morning.

Let me beginning by informing you of my usual morning routine. When I get up and do the usual stuff in the bathroom I either dress up first or have my breakfast. Ths morning I decided to get dressed first. Before I have my breakfast I take this fiber drink for my digestion.

So here's how it goes. My room is across the kitchen. In my room I keep my mug and my glass, since I drink a lot of water so I usually have my glass with me. So this morning. I took my EMPTY glass and mug to the kitchen. Placing the empty glass on the counter I had my fiber drink. I rinsed the mug after I was done and brought it back to my room.

I then returned to the kitchen, my female flatmate was there preparing some food. I got the bottle of water from the fridge and filled my glass of water when lo and behold, my flatmate and I realized there were TWO FRIGGIN GIANT ROACHES IN MY GLASS!

How the hell did that happen? Was my leaving the glass on the counter ample time for TWO roaches to enter? My flatmate suggested maybe they came from the bottle of water. But how could that be? I was definite it was empty when I brought it out from my room.

It felt so surreal and freaky. Like someone was playing a trick on me. My cousin suggested the supernatural. What the f***? How could that be possible? I just kept on cursing, trying to figure out how that could have happened.

The scene played over and over again all morning, like I've been traumatized.

I totally abhor roaches. I even stuck some rules (or rather reminders) on our fridge to maintain the cleanliness of our kitchen to avoid roaches.

It feels like someone's playing a joke on me.

I decided to get breakfast in 7-Eleven instead. I didn't want to have breakfast in oru kitchen after experiencing that crazy thing.

Gawd, hope I snap out of it soon.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger joyce said...

I didn't know that cockroaches exist in Singapore. Hahahaha!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they do. food stalls are rated from A to D in terms of cleanliness. D means there's daga, C is cockroaches, B is bugs, and A is just ants. hwehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home