Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Prediction Was Wrong

I guessed that Chris, Katharine and Elliot would be the top three in this season's American Idol. I guess I underestimated Taylor Hicks' fan base. I was shocked and sad when I learnt of last week's results.

Now Elliot is my only hope. Katharine is okay, but Elliot showed more consistency. And Katharine usually has bad choice of song. And she had several performances that the arrangements were just off, and it seemed like she was rushing the song. I'm no expert but it's the general public who picks the winner right?

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Risha! Belated Happy Birthday! Sorry for the late greeting. :(

Anyway, too bad for Elliott huh? I really wanted him to win. Didn't feel all that excited when Taylor won. But that results show was an amaaaazing show, did you watch it?? Galing!

 
At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your website, colors,
layouts are great, keep up a good work!With the best regards!
Frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home