Thursday, August 03, 2006

entourage

Since I've run out of shows to download, I ended up downloading all the episodes of Entourage. No thanks to Limewire for it being so much slower than it used to be, it took me four days to complete downloading season 1. (I used to be able to download at least 8 episodes of larger file size in one day)

I've watched the first two episodes last night. Although I'm not necessarily hooked, it's interesting enough. Brings you a sneak peak of living in the glitz and glamour of showbusiness in the USA.

I could slightly see why they took it off the air when it supposedly premiered in HBO last weekend. But I'm no one to judge. Maybe I'm too conservative.

So coincidentally after watching episode 2 when Vince bought a Rools Royce Phantom for $320K, I was surprised to see someone driving a white Phantom in the Singaporean streets this morning! Just the thought of how much it costs could make me faint. More than a lifetime of an average person's savings indeed!

So I'll just continue watching Entourage and be satisfied being a spectator of the life of the rich and famous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home