Friday, July 01, 2005

5 random facts about me

Just five things I ovbserved about myself during the past week.

1. I live for bargains. Yep, that's one of the things that make me blend well with Singaporeans. I wait for the coupons McDonalds and KFC hand out for me to eat there (since eating in these fastfood joints cost you around 1.5x a regular meal in a foodcourt or 2x that in a hawker center and I usually cook my own meals anyways). Coupons make it more or less equal or definitely worth it. And of course, I am a constant visitor of bragain racks in boutiques. So what? At least there's someone to appreciate their sales right?

2. I love cheap indulgences. That's why lately I've been eating Tofiluk chocolates (a great alternative for Twix or even Snickers!), polvoron and ChocNut. Cheap thrills!

3. I hate talkative men. Yep, I get turned off by guys who talk more than I do. There was my former persistent suitor. Then there's this guy who lives in my condo who just keeps on talking! Aaaaahhhh! I see him occasionally at our bus stop. I was just too unlucky take the same bus as him some times. And I silently become glee when my bus arrives when I see him arriving in the corner of my eye. Thank God he doesn't take one of the my buses.

4. I wouldn't want to date a guy thinner than me. Okay, this is my insecurities talking. But still, I want a tall guy who has meat (without being fat -- bulges are okay. lean is better. no muscular/vain ones please)

5. I am a loner/ hermit. I've discovered than after over a year of living on my own I prefer staying in most times. Unless there are occasions that I wouldn't miss, people to meet up with who interest me. But believe me, staying in for majority of your weekend makes your weekend seem longer.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Loner din ako! hahahaha.:) I'd rather relax by myself than go out, actually...it's a lot less complicated, dont you think? Btw, yeah, A lot like love is kinda similar to when harry met sally...*kinda*. :) it's super kilig...and ashton is so cute there. hahaha :D i never thought of him as a hunk before, but now...oohlala. hahahahah :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home