Friday, June 17, 2005

paranoid

I know it's not just me who thinks this. I'm the type who rereads the text message I type before sending it, sometimes taking time out to re-word if necessary, checking if I added too much smiley faces, or add some more. I even sometimes think if I should place a smiley face at all.

Pranoid? Yeah, I know.

It's just that sometimes I read stuff into other people's sms messages to me.

"Why didn't he/she put a smiley face? Is he/she mad?"

"Woah. He/She wants to cut the text-message-exchange with the a curt 'ok' or 'k'."

Or I sometimes worry I might give the wrong signal.

"Maybe he thinks I'm hitting on him?" (Okay that's a tad too strong for me. I NEVER hit on a guy. Subconsciously flirt, maybe.)

"Maybe he/she thinks I'm mad at him/her?"

Sigh. The never-ending thinking mind of a woman.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger joyce said...

hahaha! halatang wala kang magawa. panay ang post mo sa blog! and kung anu-ano na iniisip mo.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger joyce said...

hahaha! halatang wala kang magawa. panay ang post mo sa blog! and kung anu-ano na iniisip mo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home