Friday, May 06, 2005

and i'm back!

Wow, it feels like ages since I last wrote here (given the number of times a day I wrote previously, hehe) Not that I've been super busy. I guess relatively I have my plate semi-full --with the new projects I've been assigned with, my two sideline projects, and of course there's American Idol, Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, the o.c. and One Tree Hill. Hahahah.

So what's up? Here are ten things.

1. It's less than two weeks till my folks come and visit me. Woohoo! (But of course that wait is just as long as their stay here. Sigh.)
2. It's a month a half till my sister visits me (well I'm not the main reason she's coming but a familiar face is always welcome!)
3. I posted a Sony Clie I'm selling in Bidhsot but the one who bidded the highest suddenly backesd out. Now I'm having a hard time contacting the second highest bidder. I fno progress I'll be posting it again. Sucks. I'm hoping to get my brother an MP3 player from that. (just subsidize... I'm not that generous hehe)
4. I've been assigned to two more projects (one project and one design/project; more workload but I'm not complaining yet).
5. I'm finishing my Canyon Woods design (taking too long to do the reflected ceiling plan).
6. I'm working on this commercial building located in Bulacan. The client isn't my favorite, but as long as I get paid!
7. Constantine is out. Doesn't really affect me since my favorites are Carrie, Vonzell and Bo (and they're the top three so far!)
8. Rob and Amber are still in the race, and I'm actually secretly hoping they win. (they probably didn't play fair depends how you look at it, but they didn't go against any amazing race rules!)
9. Michael Copon who plays Felix in One Tree Hill is sooo hot! Because of him I don't mind watching the show from eleven-thirty to twelve-thirty Thursday nights! (and omg! just found out he used to be a power ranger! hahahaha) I also like the new cast members, such as Karen's teacher/guy, and Payton's record store guy.
10. Mike Delfino (James Denton) in Desperate Housewives is so hot... the guy I wished lived next door!

So that's that.

And I'm hoping for a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home