Monday, April 11, 2005

Lonely Girls

[background music: Lonely Girls from the OST of Shallow Hal]

Yes, there are days that I do feel lonely. I guess it's just magnified with me in a different country, surrounded with people of different cultures. But if I compare my feeling-lonely days to my non-lonely days I think I could say that I am generally not lonely. It's because I'm used to doing things on my own. It doesn't take much to amuse me. I could easily amuse myself with activities that others may find boring but I'm happily content with.

I guess I've set myself up for this. I'm usually a loner in our apartment. I'm usually a loner during weekends. I'm a loner everyday during lunch. I've somehow alienated myself from everyone else -- my housemates, and my officemates. The usual small chit chat during lunch doesn't relax me, so I opt to just be on my own. Enjoy alone-time (as if I don't get enough of it! haha)

Oh well... cheers to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home