Wednesday, March 30, 2005

do good... live simply... pray

I was quite struck when I read this in someone's reply to my email this morning. It does encompass everything to make one happy. It's so simple. It makes total sense that we usually forget it.

DO GOOD... It's not so tough doing good, but it's tough NOT to do wrong. There are always temptations for us to hurt others intentionally or subconsciously. We just have to be more careful.

LIVE SIMPLY... Yes, I know I've been posting entries about my hopes, wishes, dreams, etc. I know I sound ingrateful for the countless blessings bestowed in me. I guess I just have to treat these dreams as my motivation to go on. But I don't have to make them rule my life.

PRAY... This could make me cry. I go to mass every week and I pray the rosary everyday yet I find myself not concentrating most of the time. It's just become a habit. May my heart be opened to see the importance of prayer.

* * *

P.S. I am quite happy right now because one of our consultants commended me by saying I was a fast worker. (And it totally helped that it was copy furnished to my boss, hahaha. I guess I've been insecure lately that I've lost touch. I used to work efficiently and I hardly procrastinated. I don't know if it's with the environment I'm at or the work that's given to me. But maybe there's hope for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home