Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stalling

Sigh.

This will be another looooonnnng day. At work, the only thing I know I'm expecting today is our submission of Lucky Plaza drawings for planning submission. That would include coordinating with our 3D girl to finish the perspective on time. Then that's it. I'll be a professional net-surfer again. :P

Let me brainstorm for time-wasting things to do today (imagine 8 friggin hours! as lazy as I am, i still hope my boss won't come up with new work for me)

So here's what I could think of so far:

ACTIVITY #1: GO TO THE TOILET
Details: Approximately 2 to 3 minutes walking to the toilet, doing my thing, and walking back to my desk, times 5 since it would be really cold and I'll be drinking a lotTotal time wasted
Total time wasted: 15 minutes max (unless I drink much much more)

ACTIVITY #2: HAVE MY MUG OF MILO IN THE PANTRY
Details: Preparing the drink would be around 3 minutes, walking to the wet pantry to my desk then to the dry pantry. Drinking the milo while reading the old papers would be around 15 minutes. (Can't waste too much time with people to see)
Total time wasted: 18 minutes

ACTIVITY #3: GO TO THE RECEPTION TO GET A MEDICAL SLIP
Details: I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up on my finger. Going to the Diane (our reception) would only take one minute.
Total Time wasted: 1 minute

ACTIVITY #4: ASKING OUR FINANCE PERSONNEL ABOUT PAYING TAXES
Details: Doris, our Finance Head, gave us our financial statement yesterday. Now I have no idea how to file for tax. So I think today is a perfect day to inquire :) THis should take around 10 to 15 minutes.
Total time wasted: 15 minutes (hopefully more)

ACTIVITY #5: AFTERNOON TEA
Details: I've been trying to drink green tea every afternoon to balance off cholesterol I've consumed during the day. It isn't my favorite tea but it's healthy! The time to be spent will be the same as my Milo-drinking session
Total time wasted: 18 minutes

GRAND TOTAL: 67 minutes

Aaaaahhhhh! Just a little over an hour. Good luck to me. For the other seven hours :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home